Central clearing counter-party.
FX Liquidity Aggregation.
Single Net Open Position.
- Margin Rates: FX Spot, FX Forwards / NDF, Precious Metals
- Letter of Credit/Bank Guarantee: Can be utilised when issued via an approved bank.
- Cash Deposits: USD, EUR, GBP, JPY, CHF, CAD, AUD, NZD, TRY, ILS, MXN, SGD, DKK, NOK, SEK, ZAR, HUF.
- Government Bonds: US Treasuries, UK Gilts and a selection of Sovereign Euro Bunds.
- Give Ups and Direct Credit Lines: Can be arranged via our prime brokers.
- Matching engine locations: New York/Jersey (NY), Chicago (CH), Greater London (LD).
- API: Java, FIX, ITCH, OUCH and other custom protocols for trade execution / market data connectivity.
- Co-location/Proximity Hosting: Solutions in all matching engine locations for low-latency users.
- Custom-built hardware: Ultra low latency machines with managed cross connections.
- Custom network architecture: Jump on our global wholesale rate fiber/milli/microwave connections.
- Custom programming/consulting: C++, C#, Java, Python, K, MatLab, MQL and MQ API.
- Bank/Software/PB/Venue independent brokerage services.
Your Capital is at Risk.
Traded Volume: Commissions: Forwards, NDFs:
> 50,000 Contracts 1 USD +0.5 USD
< 100 Contracts 3.5 USD +1 USD
100-500 Contracts 3.0 USD +0.75 USD
500 - 2,500 Contracts 2.0 USD +0.5 USD
2,500 - 10,000 Contracts 1.5 USD +0.5 USD
10,000 - 50,000 Contracts 1.25 USD +0.5 USD
Included: Clearing, Execution, Platform, Standard API, Brokerage fees and Back-office charges where applicable.
Your Capital is at Risk.
Yes, Price Markets UK Ltd. is a company registered in England and Wales under registered number: 09597543. Price Markets UK Ltd. is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) under firm reference number: 725804.
Office: 22 Upper Ground, London SE1 9PD, United Kingdom.
Registered address: 35 Ballards Lane, London N3 1XW, United Kingdom.
Accounts are subject to status, but to apply for an account, please complete our online application form. This should take no more than 10 minutes. We then conduct an electronic check to confirm your identity and address. If we are unable to electronically confirm your identity and address, we will require documentation in order to activate your account. If this is the case or if we require any additional information, we will send you an email with details of what we require.
Transaction costs on any trade may include, The commission + The spread + Swap charge or credit on each rollover based on the LIBOR/LIBID interest rates of the two traded currencies with a mark-up/mark-down from 1%.Commissions are dependant on venue of execution, relationship type and monthly trading volume levels when you trade more than 1 yard per month. Commissions Table available here: Commissions
Minimum deposit requirement for a Trading Account is 500 USD and the minimum deal size is 1,000 USD.
We also accept non-standard collateral or arrange Give Ups or Direct Credit Lines for Professional clients.
It varies across different platforms and venues. Most of our Platforms provide GUI (Screen-based) access either via the web or executable software.We also provide API access either via the Internet or Dedicated Lines (Cross Connects) to most venues via Java, FIX, ITCH, OUCH or other custom protocols.Our systems are compatible with all market leading Straight Through Processing (STP) software programs.
Price Markets UK customers trade on prices direct from multiple global banks and non-bank market participants and also on prices made by other customers. All trades are anonymous given only the Prime Broker is seen as the counterparty to the trades by the market making banks. In short, the client faces us and we face only our own prime broker.We do not take proprietary risk on any client trades.
We hope you are satisfied with our service, but we appreciate that occasionally you might want to raise a concern more formally. Please see our Complaints Handling Procedure for further information: Terms and Agreements.
"Best New Prime of Prime Broker 2014"− IFM
"Nominated Best FX Clearing Provider"− FxWeek
"Nominated Best FX Liquidity Provider"− ForexMagnates
"Nominated Best Non-Bank Liquidity Provider 2015"− FXWeek
"...professional attitude, personal approach and good technology."− Ilya S. / Individual Trader