- Price Markets offers Currenex® ECN to provide a seamless and anonymous FX pricing conduit from multiple liquidity providers and buy-side participants.
- Currenex provides FX trading with Live Streaming Executable Prices, Request for Stream (RFS) and Request for Quote (RFQ).
- Trade more than 100 FX Spot, FX Forwards, FX Swaps and Gold and Silver on Price Markets Currrenex ECN.
- Price Markets Currenex ECN provides full Depth of Book with Disclosed FX liquidity providers and with an option to enable only no “last look” liquidity.
- Available as Screen-trading GUI and API.
- Customised Order Execution.
- Fully Disclosed Market Depth
- Advanced Order Types
- Execute 1-Click Market, Limit and Stop orders on user-defined buttons.
- Join/hit Bid/Offer and set orders inside or outside the market with one click.
- Send requests to multiple banks for best price on Majors, Minors, Exotics, Forwards and Swaps.
- Use advanced Execution Algorithms on Currenex ECN: TWAP Fixed Time and Floating Aggressive to execute larger orders.
- Market, Stops, Limits, Conditional (IDO and OCO) and Pegged Orders (Offsets, At-Or-Better) and more.
The Currenex Itch service uses a low latency protocol and is delivered over reliable high-speed physical networks such as LAN cross connects or metro area direct circuits. Itch is supported…
With the number of messages sent expected to at least double yearly, high-performance processing and networking are imperative to timely order messages delivery. The Currenex OUCH service is delivered over…
Currenex FIX Conformance Test Plans for Market Data, Orders and Session Messaging. Contact your Liquidity Manager to arrange Conformance Testing. Related Posts
The Currenex FIX service requires users connecting via the FIX protocol to present a password as part of the logon message. Contact your Liquidity Manager for details. Related Posts